- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Great knock – while it lasted Read More
- FIFA link in place Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
ANOTHER OFFSHORE medical school will be opening in Barbados soon.
Washington University of Barbados School of Medicine (WUB) is preparing to welcome its first batch of students at its campus, which will be located at Casa Grande Hotel, Oldbury, St Philip.
“We are in the process of getting things fully running,” Deorja Dalchand, a WUB director, told the SUNDAY SUN.
“We are waiting actually on our first batch of students. we are processing applications (and) we are finalising negotiations with the owner of Casa Grande Hotel.”
The opening was put back from last year.
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.