- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
THE ANGLICAN CHURCH in Barbados is dedicated to doing more work with young people through its youth ministry. So says Bishop Dr John Holder, following the annual Diocesan Service at Kensington Oval yesterday.
He also said it was the church’s intent to build the youth ministry by looking at its strengths and weaknesses.
“Sometimes you hear that we do not have any young people in the church. This morning you will see for yourself we have a significant number of young people in the diocese,” Holder said. (LK)
Here, siblings (from left) Amariah Atherley, 4, Laron Atherley, 13, and 11-year-old Christian Atherley, being blessed by Archdeacon Eric Lynch as Canon Wayne Isaacs look on. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography.)