- Windows XP danger lurking Read More
- IMF says spare social programmes Read More
- Windies humbled in opener by dominant Aussies Read More
- Williams, Ellis qualify for World Championships Read More
- Work together on new family model Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Against America First Policy Read More
- Leadpipe and Saddis give up reserve position Read More
A REDACTED VERSION of the merger application of the Barbados National Terminal Company Limited and BNTCL Holdings Limited (a subsidiary of Sol St Lucia), provided by the transaction parties, is now available.
The document may be viewed at the office of the Fair Trading Commission, Green Hill, St Michael, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to noon, until Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
Comments from industry participants, representatives of consumer interest groups and other interested parties should be submitted, via mail or email, no later than 4 p.m. on or before Wednesday, March 8, 2017, to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Fair Trading Commission
For further information, please contact the Commission at (246) 424-0260. (PR)