- Deirdre a cut above the rest Read More
- Are minority shareholders powerless? Read More
- Guidance for young ’ballers Read More
- BSSAC all set for grand showdown Read More
- When will inclusion matter? Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Don’t want to hurt his wife Read More
- Academy sticking with PwC despite Oscars blunder Read More
A REDACTED VERSION of the merger application of the Barbados National Terminal Company Limited and BNTCL Holdings Limited (a subsidiary of Sol St Lucia), provided by the transaction parties, is now available.
The document may be viewed at the office of the Fair Trading Commission, Green Hill, St Michael, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to noon, until Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
Comments from industry participants, representatives of consumer interest groups and other interested parties should be submitted, via mail or email, no later than 4 p.m. on or before Wednesday, March 8, 2017, to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Fair Trading Commission
For further information, please contact the Commission at (246) 424-0260. (PR)