- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- BDF fields way to Sagicor T20 win Read More
- CARIFTA duo show their worth Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Don’t dismiss debt refinancing Read More
- Drop in Foreday Morning bands Read More
A ST JAMES MAN died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) after succumbing to multiple gunshot injuries.
According to police, they received reports of a shooting at Trents, St James after 11 Thursday night.
When they arrived at the residence, police found a man lying on his back in the garage with multiple gunshot wounds.
The 33-year-old, whose identity has not been revealed, was rushed to the QEH by ambulance where he subsequently died.
This is the fourth shooting death for the year.
Investigations are continuing. (PR/SAT)