- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Regional Under-15 tournament a platform for future stars Read More
- Coach LeSaldo making impact Read More
- A dream or nightmare? Read More
- Welcome to a different place Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
A ST JAMES MAN died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) after succumbing to multiple gunshot injuries.
According to police, they received reports of a shooting at Trents, St James after 11 Thursday night.
When they arrived at the residence, police found a man lying on his back in the garage with multiple gunshot wounds.
The 33-year-old, whose identity has not been revealed, was rushed to the QEH by ambulance where he subsequently died.
This is the fourth shooting death for the year.
Investigations are continuing. (PR/SAT)