- BlackBerry rally derailed as investors lose patience on turnaround Read More
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- King’s ace Read More
- Laurando hits hat-trick Read More
- Embrace moves to ditch plastics Read More
- Countering the professor Read More
- When talent shines Read More
A ST JAMES MAN died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) after succumbing to multiple gunshot injuries.
According to police, they received reports of a shooting at Trents, St James after 11 Thursday night.
When they arrived at the residence, police found a man lying on his back in the garage with multiple gunshot wounds.
The 33-year-old, whose identity has not been revealed, was rushed to the QEH by ambulance where he subsequently died.
This is the fourth shooting death for the year.
Investigations are continuing. (PR/SAT)