- ON THE RIGHT: The odds favour renewable energy Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Oil prices posing a big risk Read More
- TWO-STAND TEST Read More
- ‘We can hold own’ in 4x100 Read More
- Why spare the rod and spoil the child? Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: We can learn from Samuels Read More
- ‘NOTHING DIRTY’ Read More
A ST JAMES MAN died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) after succumbing to multiple gunshot injuries.
According to police, they received reports of a shooting at Trents, St James after 11 Thursday night.
When they arrived at the residence, police found a man lying on his back in the garage with multiple gunshot wounds.
The 33-year-old, whose identity has not been revealed, was rushed to the QEH by ambulance where he subsequently died.
This is the fourth shooting death for the year.
Investigations are continuing. (PR/SAT)