- Windows XP danger lurking Read More
- IMF says spare social programmes Read More
- Windies humbled in opener by dominant Aussies Read More
- Williams, Ellis qualify for World Championships Read More
- Work together on new family model Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Against America First Policy Read More
- Leadpipe and Saddis give up reserve position Read More
A ST JAMES MAN died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) after succumbing to multiple gunshot injuries.
According to police, they received reports of a shooting at Trents, St James after 11 Thursday night.
When they arrived at the residence, police found a man lying on his back in the garage with multiple gunshot wounds.
The 33-year-old, whose identity has not been revealed, was rushed to the QEH by ambulance where he subsequently died.
This is the fourth shooting death for the year.
Investigations are continuing. (PR/SAT)