Police on the scene at Trents, St James where James Alleyne was shot. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- BDF fields way to Sagicor T20 win Read More
- CARIFTA duo show their worth Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Don’t dismiss debt refinancing Read More
- Drop in Foreday Morning bands Read More
A 38-YEAR-OLD man is currently assisting police in their investigations into the death of 33-year-old James Alleyne of Trents, St James.
Police responded to a report of a shooting at Trents last night and found Alleyne lying on his back in the garage of a residence. His body bore multiple gunshot wounds.
Below, the garage in which James Alleyne was found.
Alleyne was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance but later succumbed to his injuries. (PR/NB)