Kimone Tasheeka Carty (GP)
- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- BDF fields way to Sagicor T20 win Read More
- CARIFTA duo show their worth Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Don’t dismiss debt refinancing Read More
- Drop in Foreday Morning bands Read More
THE ROYAL BARBADOS Police Force is seeking the assistance of the public in locating a Jamaican national who is wanted in connection with serious criminal matters.
Kimone Tasheeka Carty, 24, whose last known address is Brighton, St Michael, is known to frequent Club Fusion, located at Spring Garden, and other places of adult entertainment.
She is about 5 feet 6 inches height, slim built and has a dark complexion.
Carty is advised that she can present herself to the Black Rock Police Station accompanied by an attorney-at-law of her choice.
Any person, who may know the whereabouts of Kimone Tasheeka Carty, is asked to contact the Black Rock Police Station at 4177510, or 4177500, Police Emergency at telephone number ‘211’, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477) or the nearest police station.
The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons. Any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted. (PR/SAT)