SEVEN UP: Roston Chase (second right) celebrating one of his seven wickets with teammates. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Springer, Foundation U-19 final Read More
- BWU thrillers Read More
- Economy must meet needs Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
ROSTON CHASE produced the best bowling performance of his first-class cricket career to lead Barbados Pride to a resounding nine-wicket victory over the Windward Islands Volcanoes at Kensington Oval yesterday.
Chase took all five wickets on the third morning as the Volcanoes, resuming on 34 for five with a lead of just three, folded for 71 in just under an hour on the penultimate day in the seventh round Digicel Regional 4-Day match.
Windward Islands batted first and scored 293 to which Barbados replied with 324.
Miguel Cummins led an assault on the Windwards’ batting on the second evening but on the third morning Chase put on a virtual one-man show to finish with seven for 22. (PH)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.