The rider of this motorcycle was taken to hospital by ambulance. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- ON THE RIGHT: Customers seek memorable experiences Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Technology can differentiate service Read More
- ON THE BALL: Pros need sponsorship too Read More
- A THORNY ISSUE: Depth key to athletic glory Read More
- EDITORIAL: Together we must fight gun crime Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Stop talking, start doing Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
A MOTORCYCLIST WAS taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance this morning following an accident along the Barrow section of the ABC Highway.
Reports indicate a van was also involved in the accident.
More details as they come to hand. (BN)