Acting Inspector Richard Alphonso Crichlow (GP)
- Courtesy gives Crop Over a lift Read More
- Beneficial ownership: Corporate striptease (final part) Read More
- Kyle Hope, Ambris added to squad Read More
- Malinga gets suspended sentence for media comments Read More
- This time we are in a 12-foot hole Read More
- Time for a rebirth Read More
- RPB, Queen T to go first on Phenomenal Friday Read More
THE ROYAL BARBADOS Police Force today announced the death of an officer.
Acting Inspector Richard Alphonso Crichlow, 62, formerly of Newbury, St George, passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on Sunday night.
Crichlow was a member of the Police Force for the past 41 years, having enlisted in 1976. At the time of his death, he was assigned to Black Rock Police Station.
He leaves to mourn his wife and three children.
The Commissioner of Police and all other members and staff of the organisation extend condolences to his family, friends and work colleagues. (PR/SAT)