Acting Inspector Richard Alphonso Crichlow (GP)
- BEC: Low productivity is everyone’s problem Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism is the answer to problems Read More
- Barbados find going tough in hockey Read More
- Pride feel pressure Read More
- EDITORIAL: Act now to stamp out squatting Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Co-opted unionists Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
THE ROYAL BARBADOS Police Force today announced the death of an officer.
Acting Inspector Richard Alphonso Crichlow, 62, formerly of Newbury, St George, passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on Sunday night.
Crichlow was a member of the Police Force for the past 41 years, having enlisted in 1976. At the time of his death, he was assigned to Black Rock Police Station.
He leaves to mourn his wife and three children.
The Commissioner of Police and all other members and staff of the organisation extend condolences to his family, friends and work colleagues. (PR/SAT)