Acting Inspector Richard Alphonso Crichlow (GP)
- ON THE RIGHT: The odds favour renewable energy Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Oil prices posing a big risk Read More
- TWO-STAND TEST Read More
- ‘We can hold own’ in 4x100 Read More
- Why spare the rod and spoil the child? Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: We can learn from Samuels Read More
- ‘NOTHING DIRTY’ Read More
THE ROYAL BARBADOS Police Force today announced the death of an officer.
Acting Inspector Richard Alphonso Crichlow, 62, formerly of Newbury, St George, passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on Sunday night.
Crichlow was a member of the Police Force for the past 41 years, having enlisted in 1976. At the time of his death, he was assigned to Black Rock Police Station.
He leaves to mourn his wife and three children.
The Commissioner of Police and all other members and staff of the organisation extend condolences to his family, friends and work colleagues. (PR/SAT)