TO THE HOLE: Lakers guard Keefe Birkett (right) taking the ball to the cup against Rommel Bynoe. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Barbados to sign tax agreement with OECD Read More
- International business ministry comments on removal from blacklist Read More
- Kirton off to Canada for qualifiers Read More
- Kirby gets second gold Read More
- Unbearable wait for Sargeant Street bus Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Gospel thriller Read More
BASKETBALL really was easy as Sunday morning.
It definitely wasn’t a day for competitive contests, as the Co-operators General Insurance Premier League’s quadruple- header featured four massive blowouts over the weekend at the Barbados Community College.
Sunday was like none other after each of the four winners held leads of at least 30 points for an average margin of victory of more than 33 points per contest.
Pre-season favourites Urban Vybz St John’s Sonics got the ball rolling in the opener, leading by as many as 44 points before strolling to the easiest of 85-56 victories over the winless NexGen Combined Schools Tridents. (JM)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.