BSSAC boys’ champions, The Lester Vaughan School, will be defending their title in the Frank Blackman Zone today at the National Stadium. (FILE)
- Courtesy gives Crop Over a lift Read More
- Beneficial ownership: Corporate striptease (final part) Read More
- Kyle Hope, Ambris added to squad Read More
- Malinga gets suspended sentence for media comments Read More
- This time we are in a 12-foot hole Read More
- Time for a rebirth Read More
- RPB, Queen T to go first on Phenomenal Friday Read More
IT’S TIME for the big guns to hit the track.
The Barbados Secondary Schools Athletics Championships begin at the National Stadium (BSSAC) today.
Over the last couple of weeks the National Primary Schools Athletic Championships (NAPSAC) took centre stage with the best primary school athletes scorching the Ryan Brathwaite Track at the Usain Bolt Sports Complex. NAPSAC is due to conclude tomorrow, but it’s now time for the older students to battle.
And last year’s boys’ and girls’ champions, Lester Vaughan and Christ Church Foundation, respectively, will be hoping to once again run away with the crowns. (RG)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.
BSSAC, barbados Nation, Nation News, Lester Vaughan, Christ Church Foundation,