Kimone Tasheeka Carty (FP)
- Trade war worries slam China and emerging markets Read More
- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Smaller team for games Read More
- No cuts, says Cameron Read More
- Unique opportunity for Mottley to shine Read More
- Where’s the morality, bishop? Read More
- Machel to Rise at Oval Read More
A JAMAICAN WOMAN is expected to appear in court tomorrow charged with arson and serious bodily harm.
She is 24-year-old Kimone Taskeeka Carty of Brighton, St Michael. She turned herself into police on Sunday after a wanted person bulletin was issued.
Police say the alleged offences occurred on Wednesday at Brighton.
Carty is expected to appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court. (PR/NB)