Kimone Tasheeka Carty (FP)
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Treat for Under-17 footballers Read More
- Tridents owner up for extradition, court rules Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
A JAMAICAN WOMAN is expected to appear in court tomorrow charged with arson and serious bodily harm.
She is 24-year-old Kimone Taskeeka Carty of Brighton, St Michael. She turned herself into police on Sunday after a wanted person bulletin was issued.
Police say the alleged offences occurred on Wednesday at Brighton.
Carty is expected to appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court. (PR/NB)