Kimone Tasheeka Carty (FP)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
A JAMAICAN WOMAN is expected to appear in court tomorrow charged with arson and serious bodily harm.
She is 24-year-old Kimone Taskeeka Carty of Brighton, St Michael. She turned herself into police on Sunday after a wanted person bulletin was issued.
Police say the alleged offences occurred on Wednesday at Brighton.
Carty is expected to appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court. (PR/NB)