Kimone Tasheeka Carty (FP)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
A JAMAICAN WOMAN is expected to appear in court tomorrow charged with arson and serious bodily harm.
She is 24-year-old Kimone Taskeeka Carty of Brighton, St Michael. She turned herself into police on Sunday after a wanted person bulletin was issued.
Police say the alleged offences occurred on Wednesday at Brighton.
Carty is expected to appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court. (PR/NB)