Andrew Clarke showing the map of the Adopt-A-Km project in Barbados. (Picture by Maria Bradshaw.)
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- North Korea factories humming with ‘Made in China’ clothes, traders say Read More
- Lucky pink? Read More
- Windies not fazed by underdog tag Read More
- Youth not given fair chance Read More
- The choice is ours Read More
- Daniel Craig confirms he will return as James Bond Read More
ADOPT-A-KILOMETRE is moving into other Caribbean territories.
After transforming the local landscape from Christ Church to St Peter the company is taking its unique concept of outdoor advertising to Grenada and possibly St Lucia.
Project coordinator Andrew Clarke said officials had been in discussion since last year with government officials in St George’s and by next month the firm will be providing signage along 20 kilometres of verges in the Spice Isle.
“We are looking to go from the airport into St George’s,” Clarke said.
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.