Darian King gave Barbados the 3-1 lead in the Davis Cup tie against Guatemala. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography)
- $22 million property sale Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Revisit models of economic development Read More
- West Indies struggle in opening session at the Oval Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Trapped in the spin cycle Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Not seeing the tree for the forest Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: Enemy of the people Read More
- Rocking Rick! Read More
BARBADOS ARE BACK in the Davis Cup Americas Group II final after taking an unassailable 3-1 lead against Guatemala today.
Playing at the National Tennis Centre, top ranked Bajan player and world no.114 Darian King wrapped up the tie by winning his reverse singles encounter against Christopher Diaz 6-4, 6-3, 6-2.
Barbados will either host Venezuela or travel to El Salvador for the final depending on the outcome of the fifth and final rubber currently taking place between those two nations. (JM)