Darian King gave Barbados the 3-1 lead in the Davis Cup tie against Guatemala. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography)
- Windows XP danger lurking Read More
- IMF says spare social programmes Read More
- Windies humbled in opener by dominant Aussies Read More
- Williams, Ellis qualify for World Championships Read More
- Work together on new family model Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Against America First Policy Read More
- Leadpipe and Saddis give up reserve position Read More
BARBADOS ARE BACK in the Davis Cup Americas Group II final after taking an unassailable 3-1 lead against Guatemala today.
Playing at the National Tennis Centre, top ranked Bajan player and world no.114 Darian King wrapped up the tie by winning his reverse singles encounter against Christopher Diaz 6-4, 6-3, 6-2.
Barbados will either host Venezuela or travel to El Salvador for the final depending on the outcome of the fifth and final rubber currently taking place between those two nations. (JM)