Darian King gave Barbados the 3-1 lead in the Davis Cup tie against Guatemala. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography)
- BlackBerry rally derailed as investors lose patience on turnaround Read More
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- King’s ace Read More
- Laurando hits hat-trick Read More
- Embrace moves to ditch plastics Read More
- Countering the professor Read More
- When talent shines Read More
BARBADOS ARE BACK in the Davis Cup Americas Group II final after taking an unassailable 3-1 lead against Guatemala today.
Playing at the National Tennis Centre, top ranked Bajan player and world no.114 Darian King wrapped up the tie by winning his reverse singles encounter against Christopher Diaz 6-4, 6-3, 6-2.
Barbados will either host Venezuela or travel to El Salvador for the final depending on the outcome of the fifth and final rubber currently taking place between those two nations. (JM)