Darian King gave Barbados the 3-1 lead in the Davis Cup tie against Guatemala. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
BARBADOS ARE BACK in the Davis Cup Americas Group II final after taking an unassailable 3-1 lead against Guatemala today.
Playing at the National Tennis Centre, top ranked Bajan player and world no.114 Darian King wrapped up the tie by winning his reverse singles encounter against Christopher Diaz 6-4, 6-3, 6-2.
Barbados will either host Venezuela or travel to El Salvador for the final depending on the outcome of the fifth and final rubber currently taking place between those two nations. (JM)