Pearson Bayne. (FILE)
- Nation Group restructuring Read More
- CTO CDB looking to double number of Hospitality Assured businesses Read More
- Darian King out of Miami Open Read More
- New era as St Albans and St Giles top NAPSAC for the first time Read More
- Is it wrong to be right? Read More
- Powers that be not in sync Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
A WANTED MAN who surrendered to police yesterday was free to go after appearing in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
Thirty-seven-year-old Pearson Antonio Bayne of Nursery #2, Four Roads, St Philip charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, theft of a cellular phone and threatening language.
The alleged offences were committed at Deacons Farm, St Michael on April 11.
However, all of the matters were discontinued after the complainant opted not to pursue them. (PR/NB)