Pearson Bayne. (FILE)
- BlackBerry rally derailed as investors lose patience on turnaround Read More
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- Laurando hits hat-trick Read More
- King’s ace Read More
- Embrace moves to ditch plastics Read More
- Countering the professor Read More
- When talent shines Read More
A WANTED MAN who surrendered to police yesterday was free to go after appearing in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
Thirty-seven-year-old Pearson Antonio Bayne of Nursery #2, Four Roads, St Philip charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, theft of a cellular phone and threatening language.
The alleged offences were committed at Deacons Farm, St Michael on April 11.
However, all of the matters were discontinued after the complainant opted not to pursue them. (PR/NB)