Pearson Bayne. (FILE)
- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- Trinis masters of the game Read More
- Children put their stamp on rally car Read More
- Divide and country will surely sink Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Drop in Foreday Morning bands Read More
A WANTED MAN who surrendered to police yesterday was free to go after appearing in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
Thirty-seven-year-old Pearson Antonio Bayne of Nursery #2, Four Roads, St Philip charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, theft of a cellular phone and threatening language.
The alleged offences were committed at Deacons Farm, St Michael on April 11.
However, all of the matters were discontinued after the complainant opted not to pursue them. (PR/NB)