Pearson Bayne. (FILE)
- $22 million property sale Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Revisit models of economic development Read More
- West Indies struggle in opening session at the Oval Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Trapped in the spin cycle Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Not seeing the tree for the forest Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: Enemy of the people Read More
- Rocking Rick! Read More
A WANTED MAN who surrendered to police yesterday was free to go after appearing in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
Thirty-seven-year-old Pearson Antonio Bayne of Nursery #2, Four Roads, St Philip charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, theft of a cellular phone and threatening language.
The alleged offences were committed at Deacons Farm, St Michael on April 11.
However, all of the matters were discontinued after the complainant opted not to pursue them. (PR/NB)