Pearson Bayne. (FILE)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- UWI new queens Read More
- Warrican’s spin hurts Red Force Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- Barrow’s warning coming to pass Read More
- Court of Appeal orders retrial for Soca star Machel Montano Read More
A WANTED MAN who surrendered to police yesterday was free to go after appearing in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
Thirty-seven-year-old Pearson Antonio Bayne of Nursery #2, Four Roads, St Philip charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, theft of a cellular phone and threatening language.
The alleged offences were committed at Deacons Farm, St Michael on April 11.
However, all of the matters were discontinued after the complainant opted not to pursue them. (PR/NB)