Robin Parris wants to see youth cricket grow by leaps and bounds. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
ROBIN PARRIS is a man who can honestly say he loves his job.
It is something he cannot picture himself not doing.
Parris has held the post of territorial development officer with the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) for the past six years, and has seen many things come to fruition through the Kiddy Cricket and Grassroots programmes.
“My background is in youth work, so that is where my expertise comes in with Kiddy Cricket and Grassroots cricket. I also come into play with all the West Indies teams at times, juniors and seniors, in terms of their preparation and pre-tour camps, where I would go in and assist them with their batting and bowling drills or whatever they need help with,” he said.
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.