Robin Parris wants to see youth cricket grow by leaps and bounds. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Windows XP danger lurking Read More
- IMF says spare social programmes Read More
- Windies humbled in opener by dominant Aussies Read More
- Williams, Ellis qualify for World Championships Read More
- Work together on new family model Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Against America First Policy Read More
- Leadpipe and Saddis give up reserve position Read More
ROBIN PARRIS is a man who can honestly say he loves his job.
It is something he cannot picture himself not doing.
Parris has held the post of territorial development officer with the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) for the past six years, and has seen many things come to fruition through the Kiddy Cricket and Grassroots programmes.
“My background is in youth work, so that is where my expertise comes in with Kiddy Cricket and Grassroots cricket. I also come into play with all the West Indies teams at times, juniors and seniors, in terms of their preparation and pre-tour camps, where I would go in and assist them with their batting and bowling drills or whatever they need help with,” he said.
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.