Ninja Man (pictured here) was seen washing his face after he was pepper-sprayed. (GP)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
STREET CHARACTER Ninja Man has the same rights as every Barbadian and deserves the protection of the law.
That was the reaction yesterday from Kemar Saffrey, president of the Barbados Vagrants and Homeless Society, following an attack on Anthony Fitzpatrick “Ninja Man” Lynch in The City that was captured on video.
The attack was circulated on social media and angered Saffrey, who called for criminal charges to be brought against the culprit.
He told the WEEKEND NATION while the video was offensive, the most disturbing thing was the part where Lynch was pepper-sprayed and forced to seek relief by washing his face with water from the gutter. (AD)
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.