- Windows XP danger lurking Read More
- IMF says spare social programmes Read More
- Windies humbled in opener by dominant Aussies Read More
- Williams, Ellis qualify for World Championships Read More
- Work together on new family model Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Against America First Policy Read More
- Leadpipe and Saddis give up reserve position Read More
THE TWO-YEAR-OLD who suffered multiple skull fractures following a collision with a motor vehicle in Sargeant’s Village, St Michael, is back at home and on the road to recovery.
With the young child running around his Sargeant’s Village, Christ Church home this Wednesday, his mother Nicole told the WEEKEND NATION that her son was doing a lot better since the incident, which occurred two Fridays ago.
Nicole explained that her son was still suffering the after effects of the traumatic experience though he was a picture of the average, energetic two-year-old.
“As you can see, he is out the hospital. He’s up and down, but I find that he’s not a hundred per cent,” Nicole said. (AD)
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.