- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
THE TWO-YEAR-OLD who suffered multiple skull fractures following a collision with a motor vehicle in Sargeant’s Village, St Michael, is back at home and on the road to recovery.
With the young child running around his Sargeant’s Village, Christ Church home this Wednesday, his mother Nicole told the WEEKEND NATION that her son was doing a lot better since the incident, which occurred two Fridays ago.
Nicole explained that her son was still suffering the after effects of the traumatic experience though he was a picture of the average, energetic two-year-old.
“As you can see, he is out the hospital. He’s up and down, but I find that he’s not a hundred per cent,” Nicole said. (AD)
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.