Long-time Sagicor General customer Alexander Marcelin (left) in discussion with president David Alleyne. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- BlackBerry rally derailed as investors lose patience on turnaround Read More
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- King’s ace Read More
- Laurando hits hat-trick Read More
- Embrace moves to ditch plastics Read More
- Countering the professor Read More
- When talent shines Read More
SOUNDS OF TUK band music greeted patrons in City Centre Mall this morning as Sagicor General Insurance officially opened its newest branch.
Sagicor General’s president and chief executive officer David Alleyne said the company envisaged a bright future for its businesses in Bridgetown.
"Sagicor General has had a longstanding presence in Bridgetown for several decades with a significant customer base here in the City," he said.
Formerly located in Beckwith Place, the new Sagicor office at City Centre opened its doors last month. (RB)