Long-time Sagicor General customer Alexander Marcelin (left) in discussion with president David Alleyne. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Trade war worries slam China and emerging markets Read More
- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Ticket sales slow Read More
- Pinnacle challenge to Gandalf Read More
- Where’s the morality, bishop? Read More
- Initiatives to help us stay afloat Read More
- Machel to Rise at Oval Read More
SOUNDS OF TUK band music greeted patrons in City Centre Mall this morning as Sagicor General Insurance officially opened its newest branch.
Sagicor General’s president and chief executive officer David Alleyne said the company envisaged a bright future for its businesses in Bridgetown.
"Sagicor General has had a longstanding presence in Bridgetown for several decades with a significant customer base here in the City," he said.
Formerly located in Beckwith Place, the new Sagicor office at City Centre opened its doors last month. (RB)