Long-time Sagicor General customer Alexander Marcelin (left) in discussion with president David Alleyne. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- $22 million property sale Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Revisit models of economic development Read More
- West Indies struggle in opening session at the Oval Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Trapped in the spin cycle Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Not seeing the tree for the forest Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: Enemy of the people Read More
- Rocking Rick! Read More
SOUNDS OF TUK band music greeted patrons in City Centre Mall this morning as Sagicor General Insurance officially opened its newest branch.
Sagicor General’s president and chief executive officer David Alleyne said the company envisaged a bright future for its businesses in Bridgetown.
"Sagicor General has had a longstanding presence in Bridgetown for several decades with a significant customer base here in the City," he said.
Formerly located in Beckwith Place, the new Sagicor office at City Centre opened its doors last month. (RB)