Barbados Under-21 player Amanda Knight (left) battling for possession with UWI’s Shanice Wharton in a Division 1 game last Friday. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Windies set tough target for England Read More
- WI opt to bat first in opening ODI against England Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
BARBADOS NETBALL ASSOCIATION (BNA) president Nisha Craigwell says preparations for the World Under-21 Youth Netball Finals in Botswana in July are going smoothly even though the girls have to practise outdoors for an indoor tournament.
Since qualifying for the championships at AFNA World Qualifier in St Maarten last August, the squad has been busy with various aspects of training.
“We have been focusing on different programmes like mental preparation, physical preparation and nutrition,” Craigwell told WEEKENDSPORT.
The team is currently at camp at Paragon. (RG)
Please read the full story in today’s Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.