Lil Rick in full flight as he stirred the crowd back to life last night with classic reggae songs. (Picture by Shaka Mayers.)
- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
IT TOOK THE electrifying DJ performance of Lil Rick to re-energise the thousands who attended Friday night’s Digicel Barbados Reggae Festival Vintage Reggae Show.
And the dynamo did it hours after being involved in a crash in which his SUV was severely damaged, leading to speculation that he might not be fit to perform.
However, after the show had experienced a power glitch and some less-than-lively performances, a familiar shout heralded the presence of Lil Rick and with it an appreciative roar from the crowd. (AC)