- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- It takes two Read More
- Sport off track? Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
THE POLICE ARE seeking the assistance of the public in locating the owner of a house destroyed by fire in 2015 at Jordan Land or Farnum Land, Deacons, St Michael.
She is Patricia Blackman whose last known place of abode was in St Philip.
This residence was previously owned by Wilmott John who is now deceased.
Patricia Blackman, or anyone who may know her is asked to contact the Black Rock Police Station at telephone numbers 417-7500 or 417-7501. (PR/NB)