- Changes coming to Telecoms Act Read More
- Williams Industries, former Digicel CEOs form new company Read More
- Hamilton could take F1 lead this weekend Read More
- UWI seeking to raise US$70m Read More
- Price gougers at it again Read More
- Give more power to Auditor General Read More
- Edwin first, iWeb last Read More
A FORMER SANDALS BARBADOS employee is accusing her old workplace of giving her the runaround.
Renée Ally, the hotel’s former landscape manager, said she was dismissed in June 2016 and almost a year later was still in limbo regarding a proper compensation package.
“I had been there for about 23 months before I was dismissed. They claimed it was my performance but I never had any write-ups or disciplinary action against me on file so I don’t know why,” she said.
“I went to the Labour office to state my case as I knew I had been unfairly dismissed and I wanted compensation.” (CA)
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.