- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Bennett burns Nurse in the Sauna Read More
- Spartan win in two days Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
A FORMER SANDALS BARBADOS employee is accusing her old workplace of giving her the runaround.
Renée Ally, the hotel’s former landscape manager, said she was dismissed in June 2016 and almost a year later was still in limbo regarding a proper compensation package.
“I had been there for about 23 months before I was dismissed. They claimed it was my performance but I never had any write-ups or disciplinary action against me on file so I don’t know why,” she said.
“I went to the Labour office to state my case as I knew I had been unfairly dismissed and I wanted compensation.” (CA)
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.