- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Springer, Foundation U-19 final Read More
- BWU thrillers Read More
- Economy must meet needs Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
A FORMER SANDALS BARBADOS employee is accusing her old workplace of giving her the runaround.
Renée Ally, the hotel’s former landscape manager, said she was dismissed in June 2016 and almost a year later was still in limbo regarding a proper compensation package.
“I had been there for about 23 months before I was dismissed. They claimed it was my performance but I never had any write-ups or disciplinary action against me on file so I don’t know why,” she said.
“I went to the Labour office to state my case as I knew I had been unfairly dismissed and I wanted compensation.” (CA)
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.