- Small number of misprinted notes in circulation Read More
- Sealy: Record year for tourism in Barbados Read More
- South Korea brings curtain down on 'Peace Games' Read More
- Volcanoes take Super50 victory Read More
- Use your words to empower others Read More
- Police must report all, not just some Read More
- Rico raps it up Read More
A FORMER SANDALS BARBADOS employee is accusing her old workplace of giving her the runaround.
Renée Ally, the hotel’s former landscape manager, said she was dismissed in June 2016 and almost a year later was still in limbo regarding a proper compensation package.
“I had been there for about 23 months before I was dismissed. They claimed it was my performance but I never had any write-ups or disciplinary action against me on file so I don’t know why,” she said.
“I went to the Labour office to state my case as I knew I had been unfairly dismissed and I wanted compensation.” (CA)
Please read the full story in today's Weekend Nation, or in the eNATION edition.