- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- UWI new queens Read More
- Warrican’s spin hurts Red Force Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- Barrow’s warning coming to pass Read More
- Court of Appeal orders retrial for Soca star Machel Montano Read More
THE MINISTRY OF Health is investigating a suspected occurrence of foodborne illness at the St Philip District Hospital.
The incident affected 30 patients between May 15 and 16 and resulted in the admission of one patient who experienced severe symptoms to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
According to a senior Ministry official, all of the patients were seen by medical practitioners and samples sent to the Public Health Laboratory for testing.
The official added that a Rapid Response Team from the Ministry of Health was investigating the cause of the illness.
The Ministry of Health assured the public that all necessary steps were being taken to adequately address the situation. (Ministry of Health/BGIS)