- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- North Korea factories humming with ‘Made in China’ clothes, traders say Read More
- Woeful Windies crash to defeat Read More
- Wha-loss Read More
- Uber not needed here Read More
- Wasted hours waiting on bus Read More
- When talent shines Read More
THE MINISTRY OF Health is investigating a suspected occurrence of foodborne illness at the St Philip District Hospital.
The incident affected 30 patients between May 15 and 16 and resulted in the admission of one patient who experienced severe symptoms to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
According to a senior Ministry official, all of the patients were seen by medical practitioners and samples sent to the Public Health Laboratory for testing.
The official added that a Rapid Response Team from the Ministry of Health was investigating the cause of the illness.
The Ministry of Health assured the public that all necessary steps were being taken to adequately address the situation. (Ministry of Health/BGIS)