Lani Cabrera. (FILE)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Latapy’s goal to lift Bajan game Read More
- Challenge for SMS, Foundation Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
OLYMPIANS LANI CABRERA and Alex Sobers headline the Barbados swim team announced for Central American and Caribbean (CCCAN) Swimming Championships.
The meet is being held in Trinidad from June 28 to July 3, 2017.
Also on the women’s team are McKayla Treasure, Danielle Titus, Ashley Weekes, Danielle Treasure, Zahra Gasking, Aza Dunwoody, Keilani Talma, Adia Deane and Kayla Renwick.
Sobers will be joined by Christopher Courtis, Jack Kirby, Luis Sebastian Weekes, Damon St Prix, Jumar Walrond, Nkosi Dunwoody, McCallum Clarke, Tristan Pragnell, Roan Baker, Christopher Pollard, Zachary Taylor, Omari Sealy, Kai Trotman.
The head coach is Darny Olalde Hernandez who will be assisted by Antonio Martinez-Petrolanda.
Andrea Titus is the team manager and Merville Sealy will serve as chaperone.
The open water, synchronised swimming and water polo teams were also named. (NB)
3K - Amalie Baker (12-13 women)
5K - Danielle Clarke (14-17 women)
Rebecca Lashley (14-17 women)
Eric Lashley (14-17 men)
Nathaniel Roach (14-17 men)
Coach: Aisha Norville
Team manager: Samantha Clarke
CHAPERONE: Matthew Lashley
Gracie Foster (11-12 solo, routine & figures)
Erika Loustic (13-15 solo, routine & figures)
Head coach: Kiera Bloom
Manager / Chaperone: Tanya Foster
Head coach: Ryan Forde
Assistant coach: Laszlo Hruza