Minister of Education Ronald Jones (FILE)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Surfers worried over Sandy Lane plan Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
MINISTER OF EDUCATION Ronald Jones has revealed that his ministry will soon be conducting focus groups with delinquent schoolchildren.
But despite looking to address the appalling incidents of violence in schools by speaking to students, Jones has blasted the nation’s adults as he believe they are “eating its young”.
He said the ministry was making this move as they had heard from virtually everyone on the matter of school violence, except those involved.
“We have not heard genuinely from those who are involved in violence and we’re going to do it in the ministry,” Jones said as he spoke to the media after the launch of the inaugural Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA) fun fest at Queen’s College. (AD)
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.