De Furnace ministering in song at Gospelfest Barbados. (Pictures by Tre Greaves)
- Barbados, Symmonds, recognised at World Travel Market Read More
- Making monumental impact Read More
- WIPA, CWI launch health insurance for players Read More
- ‘Bring back Thompson football’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- World stage awaits artists Read More
HUNDREDS ARE AT Farley Hill National Park as the 25th Gospelfest Barbados comes to a climax.
They spilled from in front of the stage all the way into the trees and up the hill, to enjoy the gospel in song.
Many families made it a day out, packing Sunday lunches to enjoy at the venue.
The annual marquee event began around 2 p.m. and so far performers Vanessa Briggs, De Furnace, Axia, Gary Bynoe and Sherryann Maughan have taken the stage.
Still to come are Barbadian acts Naycha Kid and John Yarde. (TG)
The crowd at Gospelfest Barbados.
De Furnace ministering in song at Gospelfest Barbados.