De Furnace ministering in song at Gospelfest Barbados. (Pictures by Tre Greaves)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Former Jamaican cricketer murdered Read More
- CWI hits back at charges Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
HUNDREDS ARE AT Farley Hill National Park as the 25th Gospelfest Barbados comes to a climax.
They spilled from in front of the stage all the way into the trees and up the hill, to enjoy the gospel in song.
Many families made it a day out, packing Sunday lunches to enjoy at the venue.
The annual marquee event began around 2 p.m. and so far performers Vanessa Briggs, De Furnace, Axia, Gary Bynoe and Sherryann Maughan have taken the stage.
Still to come are Barbadian acts Naycha Kid and John Yarde. (TG)
The crowd at Gospelfest Barbados.
De Furnace ministering in song at Gospelfest Barbados.