- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Nature Fun Ranch Read More
- BRA closing early at Weymouth and Pine Read More
- Brereton keeps title Read More
- Drug problem Read More
- Give monument some attention Read More
- Govt should be solutions-driven Read More
- Court of Appeal orders retrial for Soca star Machel Montano Read More
MORE THAN 800 visitors are expected in the island for this weekend’s 21st annual Barbados International Masters Football Festival.
The festival will welcome 22 overseas teams, including participants from Argentina, Canada, Colombia, Peru, Slovakia, United Kingdom, United States, Antigua, Grenada and Jamaica to join 26 local teams for an exciting four days of matches.
Games will get going on Friday and will culminate with the semi-finals and final on Whit Monday at the Wanderers Club ground in Dayrells Road.
The tournament will be broken down into 32 over-40s teams and 16 over-50s teams, with matches also taking place at Dover, Carlton, Barclays (Kick Start). (PR)
Please read the full story in today's Midweek Nation, or in the eNATION edition.