- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Barbados Pride crush Red Force Read More
- Brewster, Gale star in Classic Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
THE 15-YEAR-OLD Lester Vaughan Secondary School student who was remanded to the Government Industrial School last Thursday has been granted bail.
The girl who pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm reappeared in the District “D” Magistrates’ Court today.
She was granted bail in the sum of $500 with one surety and will reappear in court on August 10.
As part of her bail conditions, the student was placed on a 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew, Monday to Friday, and a full curfew during the weekend.
The charge stems from the May 17 beating of a Lester Vaughan student. Eight other students have been charged in the matter. (PR/NB)