CEO of Innotech, Martin DaSilva, speaking about plans for the lighthouse. (Picture by Heather-Lynn Evanson)
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- Lakers lose 3rd straight Read More
- Fidel grabs four for Hampshire Read More
- Keep buggery law Read More
- System too soft on violent crime Read More
- Avicii, Swedish electronic dance music artist and DJ, dead at 28 Read More
IT SHOULD TAKE about three months to get Gordon’s Lighthouse, with its distinctive red and white bands at Atlantic Shores, Christ Church, back to its original glory.
This has been revealed by chief executive officer (CEO) of Innotech, Martin DaSilva, who was behind the lighthouse’s last restoration in 2004/2005.
DaSilva, who toured the site with CEO of Barbados Port Inc., David Jean-Marie, whose entity has responsibility for the lighthouses, and finance director of Hinds Transport, Dave Hinds – who is behind the restoration of East Point Lighthouse in St Philip – said he was only waiting on the final go-ahead to start from Barbados Port Inc. (HLE)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.