CEO of Innotech, Martin DaSilva, speaking about plans for the lighthouse. (Picture by Heather-Lynn Evanson)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- Legal battle Read More
- City earns Premier League promotion Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Puff of Colour regrets fracas, reviewing event Read More
IT SHOULD TAKE about three months to get Gordon’s Lighthouse, with its distinctive red and white bands at Atlantic Shores, Christ Church, back to its original glory.
This has been revealed by chief executive officer (CEO) of Innotech, Martin DaSilva, who was behind the lighthouse’s last restoration in 2004/2005.
DaSilva, who toured the site with CEO of Barbados Port Inc., David Jean-Marie, whose entity has responsibility for the lighthouses, and finance director of Hinds Transport, Dave Hinds – who is behind the restoration of East Point Lighthouse in St Philip – said he was only waiting on the final go-ahead to start from Barbados Port Inc. (HLE)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.