From left, device expert Davis Brathwaite, director of network operations Glenn Thorpe, brand and communications manager Dianne Squires, and product manager Erma Clarke going over several details at yesterday’s media briefing on the pending launch of Ozone Wireless (Barbados) Inc. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
IN JUST ABOUT A MONTH, Barbados’ telecommunications environment is set to get even more competitive.
Ozone Wireless (Barbados) Inc., a new mobile company with 4G LTE technology and 700 MHz bandwidth range, will be launched on July 17.
The announcement was made yesterday at a media briefing at Manor Lodge, Green Hill, in St Michael.
Ozone Wireless was founded by French Canadian Pierre McMaster, who has been resident in Barbados since 2003. It was said that he formed the company because while doing business here in Barbados, one of his major challenges was telecommunications, so in 2014 he secured a mobile telecoms licence. (SDB Media)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.