- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- King ready to bounce back Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Good job athletes Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
CABINET MINISTER DENIS KELLMAN has charged that there are supporters of the Opposition Barbados Labour Party (BLP) employed in “certain agencies” who are bent on undermining and frustrating the Government. Kellman made the accusation while delivering the feature address at the weekly lunchtime lecture of the Democratic Labour Party (DLP) at George Street, Belleville, yesterday. “I am aware that there are people within the BLP working in certain agencies that are doing everything to frustrate this Government. We make Cabinet decisions and they feel they can do things to frustrate those decisions. “Even though they are frustrating us, we are still pushing full steam ahead to ensure that we create a climate in this country that unlike others in the world, [we] feel comfortable with,” he said.