- Public Workers’ Credit Union heads to St Peter Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: A win-win for diners and restaurateurs Read More
- Wildey win in T&T Read More
- Lodge Road, St Martin’s in final Read More
- Responsibilities of ‘management’ Read More
- EDITORIAL: Recycling is key to healthy environment Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
CABINET MINISTER DENIS KELLMAN has charged that there are supporters of the Opposition Barbados Labour Party (BLP) employed in “certain agencies” who are bent on undermining and frustrating the Government. Kellman made the accusation while delivering the feature address at the weekly lunchtime lecture of the Democratic Labour Party (DLP) at George Street, Belleville, yesterday. “I am aware that there are people within the BLP working in certain agencies that are doing everything to frustrate this Government. We make Cabinet decisions and they feel they can do things to frustrate those decisions. “Even though they are frustrating us, we are still pushing full steam ahead to ensure that we create a climate in this country that unlike others in the world, [we] feel comfortable with,” he said.