- Bid to spruce up Carlisle House Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Adverse effect on region’s economies Read More
- Jason Holder among three reprimanded for breaching Code of Conduct Read More
- Players wanted Read More
- EDITORIAL: Tourism news lifts the spirit Read More
- A waste of time, money Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
CABINET MINISTER DENIS KELLMAN has charged that there are supporters of the Opposition Barbados Labour Party (BLP) employed in “certain agencies” who are bent on undermining and frustrating the Government. Kellman made the accusation while delivering the feature address at the weekly lunchtime lecture of the Democratic Labour Party (DLP) at George Street, Belleville, yesterday. “I am aware that there are people within the BLP working in certain agencies that are doing everything to frustrate this Government. We make Cabinet decisions and they feel they can do things to frustrate those decisions. “Even though they are frustrating us, we are still pushing full steam ahead to ensure that we create a climate in this country that unlike others in the world, [we] feel comfortable with,” he said.