Clapham big man Akindele Licorish (right) securing a rebound away from Omar Jordan. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Crushing loss for Windies after Ali’s assault Read More
- Former pacer Davis honoured by Windies side Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- Rihanna’s 40 shades a hit Read More
EVEN WHEN SHORT-HANDED the Cavs are a long shot to lose.
Jason Smith scored ten points in the fourth quarter, including two clutch treys, as Station Hill kept their long winning streak alive via Saturday’s 82-73 win over Urban Vybz St John’s Sonics in the Co-operators General Insurance Basketball Premier League.
The win was just the latest in a long line of them for the Cavs at the Barbados Community College, where the league-leading KO champs earned their 14th straight victory in all competitions.
And they did it without head coach Adrian Craigwell and three key rotation players including starting guards Joel Hunte and Anand Joseph-Thorne. (JM)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.