Clapham big man Akindele Licorish (right) securing a rebound away from Omar Jordan. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Montserrat to try Digital Eastern Caribbean Dollars with blockchain start-up Bitt Read More
- Cyberattacks Read More
- ‘A’ team spin web round Lions Read More
- Grazette clinches Lodge Road draughts title Read More
- Streetcars can boost transport Read More
- Worried about Barbados Read More
- Film-maker no dummy when it comes to puppetry Read More
EVEN WHEN SHORT-HANDED the Cavs are a long shot to lose.
Jason Smith scored ten points in the fourth quarter, including two clutch treys, as Station Hill kept their long winning streak alive via Saturday’s 82-73 win over Urban Vybz St John’s Sonics in the Co-operators General Insurance Basketball Premier League.
The win was just the latest in a long line of them for the Cavs at the Barbados Community College, where the league-leading KO champs earned their 14th straight victory in all competitions.
And they did it without head coach Adrian Craigwell and three key rotation players including starting guards Joel Hunte and Anand Joseph-Thorne. (JM)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.