The United States-based Tre Hinds (left) of the Barbados Soccer Academy tracking the movement of Kick Start’s Torian Moseley. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Williams Industries, former Digicel CEOs form new comppany Read More
- Cable & Wireless (West Indies) seeking outstanding common shares in C&W Barbados Read More
- ‘Help us’ get to Mississippi tournament Read More
- AAB to the rescue Read More
- Give more power to Auditor General Read More
- ‘House Negro’ leaders abound Read More
- Edwin first, iWeb last Read More
NOTRE DAME stormed into the quarter-finals of the Stag Champions Cup with a resounding 4-1 win over Division One St Andrew Lions at the Wildey AstroTurf on Saturday night.
A well taken brace from Dwayne Mars, plus strikes from Armande Griffith and Daniel Rowe, made sure of Notre Dame’s passage, despite Darico King drawing first blood for St Andrew Lions with a superbly struck set piece.
In an earlier all Division 1 affair, Barbados Soccer Academy edged Kick Start 2-1. An 87th minute winner from Romario Medowall booked a quarter-final berth for BSA, after coach/player Kent Hall had opened the scoring for Kick Start in the 18th minute.
Micah Boyce equalised for BSA on the stroke of half-time before Medowall secured BSA’s victory three minutes from time. (ML)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.