Authorities are keeping a close eye on this weather system. (Picture courtesy National Hurricane Center.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Volkswagen to invest $27 billion in core brand until 2022 Read More
- Lehmann Academy doing Holder good Read More
- Pride coach proud Read More
- The chaos that is local transport Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
BARBADIANS LOOK SET to hunker down tonight after authorities raised the alarm for possible bad weather from a tropical storm which could form today.
While it is expected to be largely business as usual for the early part of today, preparations to protect property are expected to begin as the day progresses.
Last night Chief Education Officer Karen Best said that this morning schools would be open as scheduled until further notice.
Best, who is also chief shelter warden responsible for schools which double as shelters during emergencies, said further word on their opening for that purpose would come as more information about the weather came to hand. (AC/BGIS)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.