This fisherman brought his boat to shore early this morning. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- Telling region’s export story Read More
- Entrepreneurship needs help Read More
- Barbados teams going after water polo medals Read More
- Cricket Profiles: Hayley Matthews Read More
- All students can learn Read More
- Creative strategies to boost population Read More
- Judge releases names of deadlocked jurors in Cosby sex assault case Read More
AS BARBADIANS PREPARE for an approaching weather system, some fishermen in the north of the island have started bringing their boats to higher ground.
Some were seen out in the sea where their vessels were anchored, making sure they were well secured.
At Six Men's, St Peter, a lone fisherman had already brought his boat to shore. (RL)