This fisherman brought his boat to shore early this morning. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- BlackBerry rally derailed as investors lose patience on turnaround Read More
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- King’s ace Read More
- Laurando hits hat-trick Read More
- Embrace moves to ditch plastics Read More
- Countering the professor Read More
- When talent shines Read More
AS BARBADIANS PREPARE for an approaching weather system, some fishermen in the north of the island have started bringing their boats to higher ground.
Some were seen out in the sea where their vessels were anchored, making sure they were well secured.
At Six Men's, St Peter, a lone fisherman had already brought his boat to shore. (RL)