This fisherman brought his boat to shore early this morning. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
AS BARBADIANS PREPARE for an approaching weather system, some fishermen in the north of the island have started bringing their boats to higher ground.
Some were seen out in the sea where their vessels were anchored, making sure they were well secured.
At Six Men's, St Peter, a lone fisherman had already brought his boat to shore. (RL)