The probable path of the system over the next five days. (Picture compliments the National Hurricane Centre.)
- BlackBerry rally derailed as investors lose patience on turnaround Read More
- Iran in talks to buy 48 Airbus helicopters report says Read More
- King’s ace Read More
- Laurando hits hat-trick Read More
- Embrace moves to ditch plastics Read More
- Countering the professor Read More
- When talent shines Read More
THE TROPICAL STORM warning for Barbados has been discontinued.
A brief statement from the Barbados Meteorological Services said this decision was made as of 8 a.m. today.
A warning is however in effect for St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago and Grenada.
This means tropical storm conditions are expected within 24 hours. (PR/NB)