The probable path of the system over the next five days. (Picture compliments the National Hurricane Centre.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Easy, breezy Butterfly Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
THE TROPICAL STORM warning for Barbados has been discontinued.
A brief statement from the Barbados Meteorological Services said this decision was made as of 8 a.m. today.
A warning is however in effect for St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago and Grenada.
This means tropical storm conditions are expected within 24 hours. (PR/NB)