- Lenstec Barbados wins legal battle Read More
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- Leslie explains BCA T20 toss rules Read More
- No new registration for netball season Read More
- What a ‘mother’ country! Read More
- Developing our public sector Read More
- Trinidadian LeShae Riley is the 2018 Winner of Caribbean’s Next Top Model Read More
The following statement was issued by the Royal Barbados Police Force in response to a video circulating on social media, alleged to have occurred at WAIKI Sundays at Pirates Cover yesterday.
THE ADMINISTRATION of the Royal Barbados Police Force has ordered an internal investigation into a social media posting showing an individual dressed in a uniform similar to one worn by members of the Royal Barbados Police Force, kicking a man as he laid on the ground.
These investigations will be conducted firstly to determine if the individual in the posting is a member of the Royal Barbados Police Force.
We are therefore encouraging anyone who can provide any information to assist in these investigations to come forward and provide the necessary information to the Office of Professional Responsibility or the Police Complaint Authority. (PR)