- Montserrat to try Digital Eastern Caribbean Dollars with blockchain start-up Bitt Read More
- Cyberattacks Read More
- ‘A’ team spin web round Lions Read More
- Grazette clinches Lodge Road draughts title Read More
- Streetcars can boost transport Read More
- Worried about Barbados Read More
- Film-maker no dummy when it comes to puppetry Read More
The following statement was issued by the Royal Barbados Police Force in response to a video circulating on social media, alleged to have occurred at WAIKI Sundays at Pirates Cover yesterday.
THE ADMINISTRATION of the Royal Barbados Police Force has ordered an internal investigation into a social media posting showing an individual dressed in a uniform similar to one worn by members of the Royal Barbados Police Force, kicking a man as he laid on the ground.
These investigations will be conducted firstly to determine if the individual in the posting is a member of the Royal Barbados Police Force.
We are therefore encouraging anyone who can provide any information to assist in these investigations to come forward and provide the necessary information to the Office of Professional Responsibility or the Police Complaint Authority. (PR)