Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler. (FILE)
- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Crushing loss for Windies after Ali’s assault Read More
- Former pacer Davis honoured by Windies side Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- Rihanna’s 40 shades a hit Read More
MINISTER OF FINANCE, Christopher Sinckler, will meet with a number of organisations over the next two days to discuss concerns relating to the recently announced budgetary proposals.
Sinckler will meet with members of the Barbados Chamber of Commerce and the Barbados Private Sector Association on Tuesday, June 20, and later in the day he will hear from the Barbados International Business Association.
On Wednesday, June 21, the Minister will have discussions with the Barbados Manufacturers Association, and in the afternoon with the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association.
Officials of the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs, the Central Bank, and the Barbados Revenue Authority will attend the meetings, which will be held at Government Headquarters. (BGIS)