Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler. (FILE)
- Lenstec Barbados wins legal battle Read More
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- Leslie explains BCA T20 toss rules Read More
- No new registration for netball season Read More
- What a ‘mother’ country! Read More
- Developing our public sector Read More
- Trinidadian LeShae Riley is the 2018 Winner of Caribbean’s Next Top Model Read More
MINISTER OF FINANCE, Christopher Sinckler, will meet with a number of organisations over the next two days to discuss concerns relating to the recently announced budgetary proposals.
Sinckler will meet with members of the Barbados Chamber of Commerce and the Barbados Private Sector Association on Tuesday, June 20, and later in the day he will hear from the Barbados International Business Association.
On Wednesday, June 21, the Minister will have discussions with the Barbados Manufacturers Association, and in the afternoon with the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association.
Officials of the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs, the Central Bank, and the Barbados Revenue Authority will attend the meetings, which will be held at Government Headquarters. (BGIS)