Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler. (FILE)
- Williams Industries, former Digicel CEOs form new comppany Read More
- Cable & Wireless (West Indies) seeking outstanding common shares in C&W Barbados Read More
- ‘Help us’ get to Mississippi tournament Read More
- AAB to the rescue Read More
- Give more power to Auditor General Read More
- ‘House Negro’ leaders abound Read More
- Edwin first, iWeb last Read More
MINISTER OF FINANCE, Christopher Sinckler, will meet with a number of organisations over the next two days to discuss concerns relating to the recently announced budgetary proposals.
Sinckler will meet with members of the Barbados Chamber of Commerce and the Barbados Private Sector Association on Tuesday, June 20, and later in the day he will hear from the Barbados International Business Association.
On Wednesday, June 21, the Minister will have discussions with the Barbados Manufacturers Association, and in the afternoon with the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association.
Officials of the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs, the Central Bank, and the Barbados Revenue Authority will attend the meetings, which will be held at Government Headquarters. (BGIS)