- Trade war worries slam China and emerging markets Read More
- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Senegal punish Polish errors to win 2-1 in Group H Read More
- Small ball line-up for qualifier Read More
- Inquire before cutting service Read More
- Confused by airline tax Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
A 24-YEAR-OLD St Michael man was remanded to HMP Dodds after appearing in court today on firearm and ammunition charges.
Jabari Kenrico Gamble of St Paul’s Avenue, Bayville, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and 12 rounds of ammunition.
While those offences occurred at Dunlow Lane, Bay Street, on Monday, police executed a search warrant at Gamble’s home the same day, where the firearm and ammunition were reportedly discovered.
He appeared before Magistrate Douglas Fredericks in the District ’A’ Magistrates Court on Wednesday and was remanded to HMP Dodds to reappear on August 31. (PR/SAT)