CHAMPIONS: Barbados girls’ squash captain Amanda Haywood and boys’ captain Zachary Proverbs holding the trophy. (GP)
- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Pride coach proud Read More
- Lehmann Academy doing Holder good Read More
- The chaos that is local transport Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
AFTER 13 YEARS, Barbados are back on the summit of Caribbean junior squash.
The team capped a dominant performance to emerge champions at the 35th Junior Caribbean Area Squash Association Junior Championships in Guyana on Saturday.
It was Barbados’ first overall team title since 2004, as they broke Guyana’s 12-year stranglehold.
Leading the charge were the girls’ team, who comfortably defeated Guyana 5-0 to clinch their third straight girls’ title. (RA)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.