Charisma exuded much more energy than she did on opening night. (Picture by Nigel Browne)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Bajan karter wins WSK title Read More
- Williams still the queen Read More
- Is it wrong to be right? Read More
- Powers that be not in sync Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
IT WAS A GOOD but long night of entertainment when Cave Shepherd All Stars pitched their tent Thursday night at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre before a massive audience.
With All Stars being the last calypso tent to face the Pic-O-De-Crop preliminary judging panel this year, hundreds of people attended the “tent with the most encores”, according to the flyer.
And yes, while the 12 calypsonians vying for a place in the next round did well, only a handful of them stood out.
If the reaction of the people sitting close to me could also be used as a barometer, they felt the same way. When co-MCs Jennifer Walker and The Queen (Eric Lewis) asked the audience how many would go through, one woman said two and later three. (GBM)
Please read the full story in today’s Saturday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.