This Mitsuoka Le-Seyde classic car drew attention. (Picture by Heather-Lynn Evanson)
- Enhanced shopping experience with Courts card Read More
- Call for probe into Amazon purchase of Whole Foods Read More
- Charles shuts down Maple Read More
- No team for qualifiers Read More
- Put aside egos, let all ideas contend Read More
- Need for better traffic signage in Warrens Read More
- Wonder Woman the star among Warner Bros’ expanding superhero franchise Read More
THE HUGELY POPULAR Classic Car Revival Show could be hitting the road, or at least the track of Vaucluse, St Thomas, later this year if all goes according to plan.
The man behind the biannual event says he is looking to rope in a number of other motoring clubs to present a local road show.
George Ullyett was speaking to the Daily NATION as hundreds of car and motoring enthusiasts descended on Content, St Thomas to inspect more than 50 vintage vehicles which sat sparkling in the afternoon sun.
This is the show’s fifth year and Ullyett said given the enthusiasm for the Classic Car Show, he was looking to add other events at different locations. (HLE)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.