This Mitsuoka Le-Seyde classic car drew attention. (Picture by Heather-Lynn Evanson)
- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Pride coach proud Read More
- Lehmann Academy doing Holder good Read More
- The chaos that is local transport Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
THE HUGELY POPULAR Classic Car Revival Show could be hitting the road, or at least the track of Vaucluse, St Thomas, later this year if all goes according to plan.
The man behind the biannual event says he is looking to rope in a number of other motoring clubs to present a local road show.
George Ullyett was speaking to the Daily NATION as hundreds of car and motoring enthusiasts descended on Content, St Thomas to inspect more than 50 vintage vehicles which sat sparkling in the afternoon sun.
This is the show’s fifth year and Ullyett said given the enthusiasm for the Classic Car Show, he was looking to add other events at different locations. (HLE)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.