Technical director of the Barbados Football Association Ahmed Mohamed. (Picture by Rachelle Agard.)
- Barbados to benefit greatly from Sandals Canadian Marketing Incentive Read More
- CIBC FirstCaribbean assists Dominican students Read More
- Pride coach proud Read More
- Lehmann Academy doing Holder good Read More
- The chaos that is local transport Read More
- Price gouging hotline needed Read More
- NIFCA excellence Read More
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR of the Barbados Football Association, Ahmed Mohamed, is happy with the performance of the national team at the recently concluded Windward Islands Football Association’s Men’s Football Tournament in Grenada despite their bottom finish.
“Our performance in general was exceptional. We played four good games; we won one, drew one and lost one as the match against St Lucia did not count,” he said during an interview with NATIONSPORT.
Grenada took the top spot with seven points, with Dominica ending on six points as the only undefeated team. St Lucia were third with five points.
While St Vincent and the Grenadines and Barbados both ended on four points, St Vincent had the better goal difference to leave Barbados in the cellar position. (RA)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.