- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
POLICE HAVE MADE a major breakthrough in their investigations into the shooting death of 58-year-old Colleen Beresdean Payne.
Three men are assisting them with the investigation.
The Lodge Hill, St Michael resident was attacked by two men and shot around 9 p.m. on Monday night while using the ATM at the University Drive, Black Rock, St Michael branch of Royal Bank of Canada.
Payne was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance but subsequently succumbed to her injuries. (PR/NB)