- ON THE RIGHT: Harmonious regional growth is possible Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Competitiveness a recipe for growth Read More
- No Rio! Read More
- BCA writes off members’ debt Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: A whole $280 for a fete? Read More
- EDITORIAL: Bishop Gordon hit bullseye on guns Read More
- Roadblock for Day Two jump Read More
Barbados has recorded its first road fatality for the year when two vehicles collided at 8:50 a.m at the Massiah Street junction in St John. The deceased is Raymond Lewis, of Clifton Hall, St. John. He was driving a motorcycle when he collided with a van driven by William Tryhane, age 77 of Haynes Hill, St. John. Lewis was transported to the QEH by ambulance and he was reported to be in a critical condition. He later succumbed to his injuries. Investigations are continuing.