- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- King ready to bounce back Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Awaiting word from the CJ Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
Barbados has recorded its first road fatality for the year when two vehicles collided at 8:50 a.m at the Massiah Street junction in St John. The deceased is Raymond Lewis, of Clifton Hall, St. John. He was driving a motorcycle when he collided with a van driven by William Tryhane, age 77 of Haynes Hill, St. John. Lewis was transported to the QEH by ambulance and he was reported to be in a critical condition. He later succumbed to his injuries. Investigations are continuing.