- Pride and industry Read More
- BEC: The importance of CVQs in your recruitment drive Read More
- Levi books ticket to Rio Read More
- White blasts his way to win Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: Story of a lost ‘brother’ Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Chastanet’s test Read More
- Minister of Culture lauds Rihanna Read More
Barbados has recorded its first road fatality for the year when two vehicles collided at 8:50 a.m at the Massiah Street junction in St John. The deceased is Raymond Lewis, of Clifton Hall, St. John. He was driving a motorcycle when he collided with a van driven by William Tryhane, age 77 of Haynes Hill, St. John. Lewis was transported to the QEH by ambulance and he was reported to be in a critical condition. He later succumbed to his injuries. Investigations are continuing.