- ON THE RIGHT: Adverse effect on region’s economies Read More
- ON THE LEFT: FATCA behind financial mayhem Read More
- Players wanted Read More
- Sealy pushing sports tourism Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Governance issues need fixing Read More
- EDITORIAL: Tourism news lifts the spirit Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
Barbados has recorded its first road fatality for the year when two vehicles collided at 8:50 a.m at the Massiah Street junction in St John. The deceased is Raymond Lewis, of Clifton Hall, St. John. He was driving a motorcycle when he collided with a van driven by William Tryhane, age 77 of Haynes Hill, St. John. Lewis was transported to the QEH by ambulance and he was reported to be in a critical condition. He later succumbed to his injuries. Investigations are continuing.