- TOURISM MATTERS: Long stays – by the numbers Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS’ CONFEDERATION: Employees and crime Read More
- Cummins trump Read More
- Sobers stand firm at Lester Vaughan Read More
- EDITORIAL: A nation of second chances Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Yuma in uniform Read More
- Weekend Buzz February 12, 2016 Read More
Barbados has recorded its first road fatality for the year when two vehicles collided at 8:50 a.m at the Massiah Street junction in St John. The deceased is Raymond Lewis, of Clifton Hall, St. John. He was driving a motorcycle when he collided with a van driven by William Tryhane, age 77 of Haynes Hill, St. John. Lewis was transported to the QEH by ambulance and he was reported to be in a critical condition. He later succumbed to his injuries. Investigations are continuing.