- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Bajans come up short Read More
- WI best not good enough Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
RBC ROYAL BANK announced that it will merge its Six Roads branch with its Broad Street branch. The bank has informed all employees and stakeholders, and is in the process of informing its clients about the upcoming change.
The decision to merge the branches was taken after careful consideration. “As part of managing our business, we review our structure, services and performance on a regular basis, to ensure we align with our strategy and our clients’ needs and expectations,” said Robert de Silva, Managing Director of RBC Royal Bank.
“We recognise that changes may be challenging for some of our clients and we will work with them to ensure a smooth transition and minimise disruptions. Multiple channels, including mobile, online services and ATMs will remain available to our clients and the community of St Philip for their daily banking needs. For more complex banking advice, clients are welcome to visit our branch on Broad Street or any of our other branches.” (PR)