- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
THE TEENAGER WHO was reported missing yesterday has been traced.
Police say 13-year-old Gabrielle Delicia Murray of Cherry Grove, St John is safe.
The administration of the Royal Barbados Police Force thanked the public and the media for their assistance in the matter. (PR/NB)