- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Sir Hilary’s goal Read More
- Quake cancels CAC meet Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Neesha feels So Amazing with another award Read More
BARBADOS’ TOP PLAYERS will tee off among other regional contenders today in the 2017 Caribbean Amateur Golf Championships in the Dominican Republic.
The Barbados Hoerman Cup team flew out over the weekend to join golfers from nine countries who are contesting the region’s premier championships.
The championships are being played over 72 holes at Casa de Campo and will feature male and female players from Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, USVI, Turks & Caicos, Bahamas, Barbados and Cayman Islands.
The Barbados Hoerman Cup team is captained by national champion James Johnson and also includes veterans Julian Jordan and Simon Proverbs, Dawn Bispham and juniors Iz Hustler and Xzavier Wiggins. Barbados Golf Association president Trevor Tasker is team manager. (PR)
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.