- Public Workers’ Credit Union heads to St Peter Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: A win-win for diners and restaurateurs Read More
- Windies lose big Read More
- One to watch Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Playing the Trump card Read More
- FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH: The Canadian experience Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
There were big celebrations in Kissimmee, Florida, recently for Barbadian Ineze Holder as she turned age 105, and for her son Denis and his wife Eileen, who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows. The Holder family, originally from Westbury Road, has been living in the United States for many years. Eileen lives with her daughter Grace in Kissimmee. Here centenarian Ineze Holder (sitting centre) is surrounded by some friends and family at her birthday party. Beside her are dear friend Beryl Stanley (left) and Holder’s son Fabian, while standing behind are (from left) friend Joan Harvey, Holder’s son and daughter-in-law Denis and Eileen Holder, friend Lucille Bonnett and Holder’s daughter Grace.