- ON THE RIGHT: Adverse effect on region’s economies Read More
- ON THE LEFT: FATCA behind financial mayhem Read More
- Players wanted Read More
- Sealy pushing sports tourism Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Governance issues need fixing Read More
- EDITORIAL: Tourism news lifts the spirit Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
There were big celebrations in Kissimmee, Florida, recently for Barbadian Ineze Holder as she turned age 105, and for her son Denis and his wife Eileen, who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows. The Holder family, originally from Westbury Road, has been living in the United States for many years. Eileen lives with her daughter Grace in Kissimmee. Here centenarian Ineze Holder (sitting centre) is surrounded by some friends and family at her birthday party. Beside her are dear friend Beryl Stanley (left) and Holder’s son Fabian, while standing behind are (from left) friend Joan Harvey, Holder’s son and daughter-in-law Denis and Eileen Holder, friend Lucille Bonnett and Holder’s daughter Grace.